Friday 17 December 2010

Snow, Ice, Christmas...Bah Humbug!

This time next week it'll be Christmas Eve & I know that fills some of your hearts with joy & merriment!

Me - I'm your very own Christmas Grinch - not amused by it all & very definitely not the crazy weather - I mean have you tried walking anywhere?! It's a death-trap-ice-rink out there!

But in spite of my Grinch-iness, I am compiling all you lovely peeps a fun ol' Christmas & Winter-Wonderland themed Quiz for next Tuesday - 21st December.

Oh & I caved in to pressure & much pitiful whining & bought the bar boys some mistletoe - so all you loverly ladies (& guys) pucker up & give 'em somat to smile about whilst they're grafting during this festive season!

2 comments:

bar grinch said...

btw - how adorable is that cat in the picture? Just wannna snuggle it!

Anonymous said...

giz a kiss Jamie....mwah X