Saturday 26 February 2011

QUIZ NIGHT - HEROES & VILLAINS

Hey there lovely peeps....

'Tis my solemn duty to inform you that Quiz Night is once again on the horizon!

Another goodie for you (although I do say so myself)....

...this week is all about pitting the good guys against the bad, the devils vs. angels, heroes vs. villains....

I think you catch my drift!

Think gangster movies, ancient stuff, politics, you name it! You know the Despard Quiz by now - we have a title, but we can still tangent!

Hope to see you all for another corker of a night - usual start time of 9.30pm.....

PS.... feel free to indulge any fancy dress inclinations -

 I'm thinking it would be quite surreal & amusing to see the pub, on a (probably rainy) Tuesday night peopled with gangsters & molls, Achilles, Tony Blair.....

See you there.. we may even have some nice prizes... X

1 comment:

BongoWorm said...

looks like a beauty